Out of 1 Ratings

Owner's of the KitchenAid Toaster KMT423OB gave it a score of 4.6 out of 5. Here's how the scores stacked up:
  • Reliability

    5.0 out of 5
  • Durability

    5.0 out of 5
  • Maintenance

    4.0 out of 5
  • Performance

    4.0 out of 5
  • Ease of Use

    5.0 out of 5
of 44
Oversize foods, metal foil packages, or utensils must not be inserted in toaster as they
may involve a risk of fire or electric shock.
A fire may occur if toaster is covered with or touching flammable material, including
curtains, draperies, walls and the like, when in operation.
Do not attempt to dislodge food when toaster is plugged in.
This product is designed for household use only.
Volts: 120 Volts AC only.
Hertz: 60 Hz
NOTE: Your toaster has a 3-prong grounded
plug. To reduce the risk of electrical shock,
this plug will fit in an outlet only one way. If
the plug does not fit in the outlet, contact a
qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug
in any way.
Do not use an extension cord. If the power
supply cord is too short, have a qualified
electrician or serviceman install an outlet
near the appliance.
A short power supply cord (or detachable
power supply cord) should be used to
reduce the risk resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
Longer detachable power supply cords or
extension cords are available and may be
used if care is exercised in their use.
If a longer detachable power supply cord or
extension cord is used:
The marked electrical rating of the
cord set or extension cord should be
at least as great as the electrical
rating of the appliance.
The cord should be arranged so that
it will not drape over the countertop
or tabletop where it can be pulled on
by children or tripped over
If the appliance is of the grounded type, the
extension cord should be a grounding-type
3-wire cord.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions
can result in death, fire, or
electrical shock.